GSS Safety 8511 Onyx Series Class 3 HiVis Thermal 3-In-1 Ripstop Utility Safety Bomber Jacket
The 8511 Onyx series 3-in-1 Ripstop Winter Bomber Jacket from GSS Safety provides durable high-visibility safety that stands up to even the most challenging work environments. Made from 300-denier ripstop polyester oxford fabric, it resists tears, snags and punctures from sharp objects, heavy materials and constant abrasion. The material features a polyurethane coating and sealed seams to give you the perfect barrier against rain to keep you dry and comfortable. Also including a unique Teflon shield with fabric protector for added strength and resistance to oil, water and staining.
The 8511 shell is equipped with segmented reflective striping and reflective trim accents to ensure improved visibility. The zipper front closure has a storm flap to prevent water penetration and helps block out cold wind. Dual microphone tabs allow for easy hands-free communication, while behind the microphone tabs is a hidden ID tag for quick identification. The multi-pocket design features zippered chest cargo pockets, sleeve pen/pencil pocket, and lower slash pockets provide ample storage for tools, papers, and personal items. The inner lining is black and features a poly-filled quilted design and dual lower cargo pockets while also featuring an inner jacket that can be worn on it's own and features reflective accents for enhanced visibility you can take on and off the job.
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 | Type R, Class 3
- Polyester Ripstop
- 4oz. poly-filled Quilted Jacket Liner
- Removable, Fleece Inner Liner with reflective accents
- Teflon Shield + Fabric Protection to Repel Oil, Water & Stains
- Sealed Seams
- Segmented High Visibility Reflective Striping
- Extra Reflective Trim on Collar/Hood/Sleeves
- Zipper Front Closure with Storm Flap
- Zippered Chest Cargo Pockets
- Lower Front Slash Pockets
- Lower Front Cargo Pockets on Removable Liner